Monday, June 26, 2017

“Now we [the etherial guides of Paul Selig] are not religious.  We do not attend your churches.  We may have founded some of them once upon a time, and moved beyond that structure because we no longer attend to discipline that is born in punishment.  We have no need to punish you, but you still have great need to punish yourselves for your belief in your sinful nature.  The telling of you, to each of you, that you were not worthy of the kingdom and that you must earn it in supplication was a tragic mistake, because it keeps many of you from standing up and saying.  “May I?  I may.”  “May I? I may”  May I? Yes I may.”  You are the one who gives yourself permission to call yourself forward.  We only extend the hand.”    FROM : The Book of Knowing and Self-Worth by Paul Selig

No comments:

Post a Comment